Custom cue order guide
1) Cue could be any desired type:
– 2 part 50\50
– 3 part cue 50\25\25 (jump\break)
– 2 part cue 75\25 (snooker)
– any other custom type.
Length and diameters of each part are custom.
2) There are some discovered splices geometries. Feel free to pick any of these for a new cue or request your own.
3) Pick desired wood species for each splice. Below represented the most favorable wood we usually have in stock, but you can request any other specie.
4) Pick a ringwork for your new cue. Feel free to request your own.
5) CNC works – engravings, inlays, stamps are custom.
6) Parameters – length, weight, tip\butt diameters, joint type, tip type, shaft taper are custom.
7) Accessories – extensions, joint protectors, club hats, etc.